The main function of PDF Signer Free is to sign PDF documents using X.509 digital certificates.
- Support for Smart card certificates (qualified certificates)
- Time Stamping
- Including an image on the signature rectangle
- Advanced signature position
Configurable Signature Appearance – PDF Signer provides a fully configurable appearance for its digital signatures. The positioning of the signature appearance is configurable, plus on which pages of the document it should appear (first page, last page or all pages).
PKI Interoperability – PDF Signer is completely PKI neutral and will work with PKI components from any vendor (this includes CAs, certificates, CRLs, smartcards, etc.).
Timestamping – Like signatures, timestamps are easier to verify when they’re associated with a timestamp authority’s trusted certificate. Including a timestamp helps to prove that the document wasn’t changed after you had signed it and it reduces the chances of an invalid signature.
- An X.509 digital certificate (obtain one from here)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 available here.
- Windows XP or later (including Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012)
Download PDF Signer Free
(latest version: 7.0)