Time stamping is an important mechanism for the long-term preservation of digital signatures, time sealing of data objects to prove when they were received, protecting copyright and intellectual property and for the provision of notarization services.
Our Time Stamp Server works as an IIS application for most Windows webservers. It means that it is not required to operate an extra TSA machine.
– IETF RFC 3161 compliant
– Microsoft Authenticode compliant
– Works with HSM (Hardware Security Module) devices
– Support for CNG (Cryptography Next Generation) certificates
– Support for ESSCertID and ESSCertIDv2 according to RFC 5816
– Easy to use through friendly programs like Adobe Acrobat or PDF Signer
– Compatible with Microsoft Office 2010/2013 XAdES-T or higher digital signatures
– Supports up to 4096 bit RSA keys
– SHA256, SHA512 support
– Up to 20 timestamps per second
– Windows operating system with IIS
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Our Time Stamp Server is compatible with Adobe Acrobat products. PDF Signer product includes time stamping feature so every document digitally signed by PDF Signer can be time stamped automatically using our Time Stamp Server.
The Time Stamp Server is compatible with Microsoft Office 2010/2013 and it can be used to create XAdES-T or higher digital signatures.
The license for Time Stamp Server is a lifetime license. There is no additional cost like monthly / annual fees or fees per use. When a new version is released you can continue using your purchased version as usual.
Product Price: Starting with 550 EUR
A fully functional version of our Time Stamp Server (RFC 3161 compatible) is available for testing purposes at the link below.
Download Time Stamp Server for IIS
(latest version: 3.2)
We are specialized in the development of custom software applications. Time Stamp Server can be customized depending on the needs of your business.
If you are interested in our Time Stamp Server or you have specific project questions, please contact us.